- NFL Rookies Signatures - featuring trapped autographs on white leather from the league's 2011 Elite Rookie Class including Cam Newton and Mark Ingram!
- NFL Shield Signatures - featuring the game's top players, rookies and legends are featured along with autographs, numbered to 1!
- Game Day Souvenirs - featuring actual game date photography and game-used memorabilia
- Hall of Fame Class of 2011 - featuring on-card signatures of Marshal Faulk and Deion Sanders
- Classic Cuts Materials - featuring a cut signature and memorabilia piece including Jim Thorpe, Red Grange and Earl "Dutch" Clark
HOBBY SET CONFIGURATION
225 cards (100 Commons, 25 Legends & 100 Rookies)
- 3 Autographs Seq. #ed to 499 or less and/or Memorabilia Cards Seq. #ed to 250 or less (at least one autograph) per tin
Find one or more of the following:
- Jim Thorpe Material Card sequenced to 25 or less
- Classic Cuts Materials sequenced to 25 or less
- NFL Shields sequenced to 5 or less
- NFL Shield signature sequenced to 5 or less
- On-Card Hall of Fame Signatures or Signatures of: Aaron Rodgers, Cam Newton, Adrian Peterson, A.J. Green, Drew Brees, Julio Jones, Peyton Manning, Jake Locker, Philip Rivers, Blaine Gabbert, Tony Romo, Christian Ponder, LaDainian Tomlinson, Mark Ingram, Marshall Faulk, Andy Dalton, Colin Kaepernick, Ryan Williams and/or Mike Leshoure
Timeless Treasures Q&A with Panini America Football Brand Manager Carlos Torrez
How did you approach the monumental task of creating the premiere edition of Timeless Treasures Football?
"Ask any serious collector and they'll tell you that 'Timeless Treasures' is one of the most beloved high-end set names of all time, bar none. But it's never before been done in football. So this product signifies a history-making opportunity - both for us internally in terms of being able to create from the ground up the first Timeless Treasures Football release, but also for collectors in terms of the opportunity to collect it. And trust me, they will want to collect it."
What are some of your favorite aspects of this unique set?
"That's a really tough question because there's a lot of wow-worthy stuff packed into these tins, which themselves are collectible with four different versions. We've really gone above and beyond in attempting to tie historically significant game-worn memorabilia with the years in which it was worn for the MVP Materials, Rookie Year Materials and Game Day Souvenirs inserts. The autograph and cut-autograph checklists are second to none and our special tribute to the legendary Jim Thorpe is spot on in Timeless Treasures. I could go on and on, but those are among my favorite things. I hope collectors feel the same way."
|Calendar Year 2010s||2011|
|Calendar Year 2000s||No|
|Calendar Year 1990s||No|