Configuration: 15 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 7 cards per pack.
- At Least 3 Autograph/Memorabilia Cards Per Pack.
- At Least 1 Rookie / Veteran/ Retired Autograph Per Pack.
- Phenoms And Monikers Autographed Embroidered Patches
- Back To The Future Dual Autographs Cards
- Net Assets Dual Jersey And Net Cards
- Manufacturer's Mark Logo Cards
- Bash The Boards Acetate Die-Cut Insert Cards
- Jumbo And Freshman Jumbo Memorabilia Cards
- Three Autos Or Memorabilia Per Pack With At Least One Autograph Guaranteed Including Rookies, Stars, And Retired Stars. Each Serial Numbered To 299 Or Less.
- Net Crashers Features Game Used Nets From The 2011-12 Nhl All-Star Skills Competition.
- Stanley Cup Winners Return, Along With A New Trophy Winners Set. Look For Autographed Versions Of Both.
- 150 Card Base Set
- 30 Captain Card Subset
- 20 Retired Captain Card Subset
- 40 Phenoms Autographed Rookie Card Subset
Numbered to 299. Captains numbered to 99.
Featuring dual pieces of nets used during the 2011-12 NHL Skills Competition. Numbered to 99 or Less.
Look for game worn Jumbo memorabilia inserts featuring jerseys, patches, and 1 of 1 NHl Logos.
Pair up the Limited Duels die-cut acetate cards to reveal some of the NHL's biggest rivals.
Look for one of one brand logos.
Stanley Cup Winners
Find Stanley Cup Signature and all new Trophy Winner Signature cards. Numbered to 99 or less.
Every pack will contain one rookie, star or legend autograph per pack. Serial numbered to 299 or less. Look for rare 1 of 1 versions.
*Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view file.