Contains: 24 packs per box. 6 cards per pack.
- 1 HOF Autograph
- 6 Green Cracked Ice Parallels
- 1 Gold Cracked Ice Parallel (numbered to 299)
- 3 Blue Cracked Ice Parallels (numbered to 499)
- 2 Red Cracked Ice Parallels (numbered to 399)
- 2 Commons Short Prints
- 24 Colgan's Disks (one per pack)
- 4 Historic Tickets
- 3 Museum Pieces,
- 1 5x7 Cooperstown Lumberjacks Die-Cut or Pennant box
- Guaranteed One Hall of Fame autograph per box! Find special on-card Cooperstown Signatures or unique Heroes Buy Back Autographs
- Find 2 Cooperstown Lumberjacks wood cards in every box! Each card showcases a mix of Deadball Era players & Hall of Famers
- Look for Cracked Ice Parallels with multiple levels including rare 1 of 1 Black Ice
- HOBBY EXCLUSIVE! Each Hobby Box contains one box topper either a red or blue Pennant or a 5x7 Cooperstown Lumberjacks Die-Cut
- Cooperstown Signatures feature on-card signatures of Hall of Fame greats.
- Look for one Colgan's Disk in each pack of 2013 Cooperstown!
- Look for a rainbow of Cracked Ice Commons Parallels, including Gold (numbered to 299), Red (numbered to 399), Blue (numbered to 499) Green, Black (numbered to 1)
- Cooperstown Lumberjacks are wood cards that feature art similar to that used on bats in the early 1900s, but uses a mix of Deadball Era players and more current Hall of Famers. Find two per box!
- Each Hobby Box contains one box topper - either a red or blue HOF pennant featuring one of 48 different subjects, or a 5x7 Cooperstown Lumberjacks Die-Cut
110-card base set includes 100 Commons and 10 Short Prints
COMMONS SHORT PRINTS
Find one special colorized Commons Short Prints per box. Short Prints comprise card numbers 101-110.
Cooperstown Signatures feature on-card autographs of Hall of Fame players, umpires and other personnel
Featuring images similar to the decals that used to adorn the bats of players in the early 1900s, Cooperstown Lumberjacks are collectible cards produced on wood. Three different designs for each player! Look for one wood card per box!
With an appreciative nod to the historic past, each pack of 2013 Cooperstown will include one special disk fashioned after the original Colgan's Disks of the Deadball Era. More than 160 different disks to chase!
*Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view file.
|Release Date||Aug 28, 2013|
|Calendar Year 2010s||2013|
|Calendar Year 2000s||No|
|Calendar Year 1990s||No|