Contains: 20 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.
- 6 Autographs
- 2 Serial Numbered Die-Cuts
- 6 Inserts
- 100 Base Set With 100 Franchise Future
- Signatures (Blue, Red, And Green Ink Versions) Parallels
- 100 Autographed Prospects (#'D/899 Or Less)
- 200 Die-Cut Parallels (Different Colors, Various #'Ing)
- 200 Autographed Die-Cut Parallels (Different Colors, Various #'Ing Including 1/1'S)
- 2013 Usa Baseball 18U & 15U National Teams Signatures
- The Most Comprehensive Draft And Prospect Product In The Industry! More Than 200 Autograph Subjects In The Set, With 100 Subjects Having On-Card Signatures.
- Find Six Autographs Per Box! Also Look For The Hot Boxes That Contain 10 Autographs And Fall Four Per Case!
- Find Special Red Ink (#'D/25) And Green Ink (#'D/10) Autograph Versions Of Prospect Signatures And Franchise Future Signatures.
- Elite Extra Edition Includes Signatures From More Than 30 First-Round Picks, Including No. 1 Overall Pick Mark Appel.
- Find Autographs From Members Of The 2013 Usa Baseball 18U National Team And The 2013 Usa Baseball 15U National Team.
Kris Bryant, the 2013 Golden Spikes Award winner and the second-overall pick in the draft, highlights an impressive Autographed Prospects checklist of on-card signatures. Autographed Prospects boasts a checklist of 100 signers, each with on-card signatures.
Franchise Future Signatures
Signatures from former Cuban National Team standout Jose Abreu - the next big Cuban slugger headed to the big leagues - can be found in Elite Extra Edition. Franchise Future Signatures are serial numbered and autographed parallels of the Base Set. Each can be found in die-cut autographed form, too!
Elite Series Signatures
Elite Series autographs feature the best on the field - we call them the Elite - and are serial #'d/199 or less!
Historic Picks Signatures
Tens of thousands of players have been selected in the annual baseball draft over the years, but only a select few have been deemed "historic" in nature. EEE highlights 10 of these special players.
*Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view file.
|Release Date||Jan 9, 2014|
|Calendar Year 2010s||2013|
|Calendar Year 2000s||No|
|Calendar Year 1990s||No|