Add to Cart
– Find key pieces of memorabilia in Museum Age, including pieces of the Hindenburg and swatches from a pair of 1919 fight-used Gene Tunney gloves.
– Historic Signatures bring an impressive lineup of on-card signers from the Golden Age of sports and entertainment.
– The Three Stooges are featured in their own insert set, marking their largest inclusion in a trading card product in more than 45 years!
– Collect the entire 52-card Golden Age playing card deck (and jokers, too). Find 8 playing cards per box!
– Look for Historic Cuts featuring cut signatures of the last century's biggest names!
– 1 Historic Signatures card
– 1 Museum Age Memorabilia Card
– 24 Mini Parallels
– 2 Bread For Energy inserts
– 2 Delong Gum inserts
– 1 Three Stooges insert
– 1 Tip Top Bread Label
– 8 Golden Age Playing Cards
– 1 Exhibit Box Topper
150-card Commons set features personalities from the world of sports, entertainment and politics.
Nearly 85 years after their original release, Delong Gum cards return with an all-star lineup of talent seeded an average of one per box making them collectible once more.
THE THREE STOOGES
In the words of Moe Howard: "Spread out, Knuckleheads!" Then collect all 9 of these Stooges inserts, the largest Stooges trading card presence since the mid-1960s.
Historic Signatures return with their on-card autographs and a lineup that borrows from several sports and occupations, including: Sugar Ray Leonard, Yogi Berra, Thomas Hearns, Bo Derek and legendary comic artist Stan Lee, among others
EXHIBIT BOX TOPPERS
Exhibit cards from the 1940s through the final years in the mid-60's captured the image of the depicted athlete like few other cards did. A new run of Exhibits will be box toppers, one per box. Forty different subjects!
*Adobe Acrobat Reader required to view file.