- Each Box Has Two 7-Pack Mini-Boxes That Contain Half Of The Expectations.Learn More
- The First Edition Of Panini Select Football Uses The Popular Prizm Technology Throughout The Entire Brand.
- Introducing Inserts: Select In Motion, Select Greatest, Hot And White Hot Veterans
- One of football's most revered brands returns with four autograph or memorabilia cards per box (at least two autographs), the classic Passing the Torch insert and several new twistsLearn More
- On-card autographs from the 2013 NFLPA Rookie Premiere
- The laser-cut sensation takes on a new look with the unique Panini Portraits that fall once every two boxes on average
- First and Goal delivers a new twist on the Panini "Revolution" concept with a spinning down marker in the card
- The Prime Numbers puzzle concept comes to football with two-card combinations that feature a prime memorabilia piece on the left and an autograph on the right
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTSLearn More
- Three hot boxes per case (one per inner case) feature Platinum parallels that replace all common cards.
- Two of the best running backs in league history - Emmit Smith and Barry Sanders - get their own inserts. Each card will be silhouette die-cut over a jumbo material swatch, including autographed versions.
- Look for new base set RCs for RPS players (non-auto, non-mem), including Mirror Black and Platinum versions for added value out of the box.
- New designs - Certified's Freshman Fabric auto/mem RCs get a fresh look and the return of Certified Potential Materials after a one-year hiatus.