Contains: 36 packs per box. 15 cards per pack.
KEY SELLING POINTS
- Shadowmoor is a large Magic expansion, the first set in a two-set block.
- It introduces players to a world shrouded in darkness, where nightmarish creatures abound.
- Shadowmoor introduces players to all-new mechanics, and brings back one of the most popular game mechanics of all time.
SET SIZE AND PRODUCT OFFERINGS
- 301 black-bordered cards (80 rare, 80 uncommon, 121 common, 20 basic lands).
- Booster Packs, Tournament Packs, Theme Decks, & Fat Packs.
- The Shadowmoor Theme Deck Display contains of 5 different theme decks. Each box will contain 2 of each theme deck and two random theme decks to round out the 12.
- The Fat Pack has been redesigned for Shadowmoor. The redesigned Fat Pack retains most of its previous contents, but now includes 2 additional booster packs (8 total), one deck box, and no tab divider cards. See below for a complete list of contents.
|Brands||Magic: The Gathering|
|Calendar Year 2010s||No|
|Calendar Year 2000s||2008|
|Calendar Year 1990s||No|